The program is taught over 4 sessions taking a combined time of 10-12 hours. These can be split in 4 separate sessions during the day, the evening or over two days. It is better to have space between the two days to give you both a chance to practice various stages rather than take it all on board on one weekend. This is possible if time is short. Courses are run from Wishing Well Natural Health Clinic, Westfield, Woking, Surrey, where there is free parking. It is taught in a downstairs room with several options of seating and in a comfortable and quiet setting. Hot/cold drink and biscuits available. A fridge is available if you want to bring your own snack.
The ideal time to start the course is around 20 weeks but in reality there is no too late time.
If you have already completed a hypnobirthing course then a refresher session is available at a reduced time and cost.
What does the course include?
• Face to face teaching of the programme to both Mum and a birthing partner.
• An accompanying book for you to both read and refer back to.
• All the scripts and practice sheets.
• Once you have signed up and paid you will be sent a MP3 link to start you off with some relaxation practice.
• Email or telephone contact for any questions or information after the teaching part of the programme has been completed.